From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Forest River Hutterite Colony was founded in 1950 as a division from the New Rosedale Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Forest River Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Joseph Maendel and the manager was Jonathan Maendel.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Inkster, North Dakota (coordinates: 48.1825, -97.703333 [48° 10' 57" N, 97° 42' 12" W])

Address: 4068 35th Ave NE, Fordville, ND 58231-9525

Telephone: 701-865-4297

[edit] Maps

Map:Forest River Hutterite Colony, Inkster, North Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Forest River Hutterite Colony (Inkster, North Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 22 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Forest_River_Hutterite_Colony_(Inkster,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=94681.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Forest River Hutterite Colony (Inkster, North Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Forest_River_Hutterite_Colony_(Inkster,_North_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=94681.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.