From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
First Mennonite Church of Burns, 1948.
Scan courtesy Mennonite Church USA Archives-Goshen X-31.1, Box 17/39

The First Mennonite Church of Burns, Burns, Marion County, Kansas, was a member of the Western District Conference. The congregation, composed of 98 members in 1953, all of whom were farm folk, had its beginning when it was organized on 16 June 1944 with 30 charter members. The meetinghouse was dedicated 25 November 1947.


Author(s) Henry W Gossen
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gossen, Henry W. "First Mennonite Church of Burns (Burns, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 25 Jul 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Burns_(Burns,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=104765.

APA style

Gossen, Henry W. (1953). First Mennonite Church of Burns (Burns, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 July 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_of_Burns_(Burns,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=104765.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 479. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.