From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

First Mennonite Church (Fellowship of Evangelical Churches; formerly Evangelical Mennonite Conference) of Adrian, Michigan, was organized 23 October 1949. A basement church was built in 1947 and the superstructure completed in 1953. The 1953 membership was twenty-eight. The congregation later changed its name to Church of the Good Shepherd.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 737 E Beecher St. Adrian, MI 49221

Phone: 517-263-6005

Website: Church of the Good Shepherd

Denominational Affiliation: Fellowship of Evangelical Churches


Author(s) Reuben Short
Date Published 1955


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Short, Reuben. "First Mennonite Church (Adrian, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1955. Web. 28 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Adrian,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113790.

APA style

Short, Reuben. (1955). First Mennonite Church (Adrian, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=First_Mennonite_Church_(Adrian,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113790.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 17. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.