From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Evangelical Mennonite was the official organ of the Conference of Evangelical Mennonites. Its first number was dated 15 July 1953. It replaced Zion’s Tidings and Gospel Tidings. It was a monthly periodical of 24 pages, 9 x 12 in., published at Berne, Indiana. Its purpose is to promote the cause of the Conference of Evangelical Mennonites. The Commission on Promotion was responsible for its publishing. In 1954 E. G. Steiner was the editor, C. A. Classen associate editor, and E. E. Zimmerman executive manager. It had a circulation of approximately 2,200. It ceased publication in 1968.


Author(s) E. G Steiner
Date Published 1956


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Steiner, E. G. "Evangelical Mennonite (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 18 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Evangelical_Mennonite_(Periodical)&oldid=80603.

APA style

Steiner, E. G. (1956). Evangelical Mennonite (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Evangelical_Mennonite_(Periodical)&oldid=80603.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 262. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.