From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
Eigenhof Rudnerweide Mennonite Church, ca. 1940 Source: Search for Renewal, p. 69
The Eigenhof Rudnerweide Mennonite Church originated through division from the Sommerfelder Mennonites. It occupied its first building in 1940. The congregation dissolved in 1972. It had been affiliated with the Evangelical Mennonite Mission Church. At the time of dissolution the language of worship was English.

[edit] Bibliography

Heppner, Jack. Search for Renewal: The Story of the Rudnerweider/Evangelical Mennonite Mission Conference, 1937-1987. Winnipeg : EMMC, 1987.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published September 1986


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Eigenhof Rudnerweider Mennonite Church (Eigenhof, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. September 1986. Web. 23 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eigenhof_Rudnerweider_Mennonite_Church_(Eigenhof,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=91671.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (September 1986). Eigenhof Rudnerweider Mennonite Church (Eigenhof, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eigenhof_Rudnerweider_Mennonite_Church_(Eigenhof,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=91671.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.