From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:43, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)


Jump to: navigation, search

The Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin, first issued in May 1922 as the Eastern Mennonite School Bulletin, was the official organ of Eastern Mennonite College, published monthly (later quarterly) by the board of trustees to inform friends of the college about the work of the school. It included annual reports of the administrative officers and special numbers dealing with current developments and needs. The annual catalog constituted one number through 1970, when the catalog was published separately. When Eastern Mennonite College became a university in 1994, publication of the Bulletin ceased with the Summer 1994 issue. It was followed by Crossroads.


Author(s) Harry A Brunk
Date Published 1956


Cite This Article

MLA style

Brunk, Harry A. "Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 17 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eastern_Mennonite_College_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=87162.

APA style

Brunk, Harry A. (1956). Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eastern_Mennonite_College_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=87162.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 134. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.