Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin (Periodical)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin, first issued in May 1922 as the Eastern Mennonite School Bulletin, was the official organ of Eastern Mennonite College, published monthly (later quarterly) by the board of trustees to inform friends of the college about the work of the school. It included annual reports of the administrative officers and special numbers dealing with current developments and needs. The annual catalog constituted one number through 1970, when the catalog was published separately. When Eastern Mennonite College became a university in 1994, publication of the Bulletin ceased with the Summer 1994 issue. It was followed by Crossroads.

Author(s) Harry A Brunk
Date Published 1956

Cite This Article

MLA style

Brunk, Harry A. "Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin (Periodical)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 22 Mar 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eastern_Mennonite_College_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=123106.

APA style

Brunk, Harry A. (1956). Eastern Mennonite College Bulletin (Periodical). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 March 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Eastern_Mennonite_College_Bulletin_(Periodical)&oldid=123106.


Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 134. All rights reserved.

©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.