From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

East Goshen Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church USA) was organized 6 December 1947, and was admitted to the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference on 2 June 1948. A new brick meetinghouse was dedicated 17 October 1949. The congregation began in 1946 as an extension Sunday school of the Goshen College Young People's Christian Association. Its membership in 1954 was 180. The bishop-pastor was Paul M. Miller and the minister Ray Keim.

[edit] Additional Information

East Goshen Mennonite Church website


Author(s) Paul M Miller
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Miller, Paul M. "East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Goshen_Mennonite_Church_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=87145.

APA style

Miller, Paul M. (1953). East Goshen Mennonite Church (Goshen, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=East_Goshen_Mennonite_Church_(Goshen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=87145.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 122. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.