Deerfield Hutterite Colony (Lewistown, Montana, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Deerfield Hutterite Colony in Lewistown, Montana, was founded in 1947 as a division from the Wolf Creek Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Deerfield Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Eli D. Stahl and the manager was Daniel Stahl.

Additional Information

Location: Lewistown, Montana (coordinates: 47.259722, -109.678333 [47° 15' 35" N, 109° 40' 42" W])

Address: R. R. 3, Box 3140, Lewistown, MT 59457

Phone: 406-538-7824


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published April 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Deerfield Hutterite Colony (Lewistown, Montana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. April 2013. Web. 28 Jul 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Deerfield_Hutterite_Colony_(Lewistown,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=148206.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (April 2013). Deerfield Hutterite Colony (Lewistown, Montana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Deerfield_Hutterite_Colony_(Lewistown,_Montana,_USA)&oldid=148206.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.