From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cullom Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) was located in the town of Cullom, Livingston County, near Pontiac, Illinois. The congregation belonged to the Illinois Conference. It was first organized as a congregation about 1860. The church was built in 1882 and remodeled in 1914. The 1954 baptized membership was approximately 16. The congregation closed about 1963.


Author(s) A. H Leaman
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Leaman, A. H. "Cullom Mennonite Church (Cullom, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cullom_Mennonite_Church_(Cullom,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=80016.

APA style

Leaman, A. H. (1953). Cullom Mennonite Church (Cullom, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cullom_Mennonite_Church_(Cullom,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=80016.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 745. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.