From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Crystal Springs Hutterite Colony was founded in 1954 in Ste. Agathe, Manitoba, as a division from the Sturgeon Creek Colony. It is located 30.8 km. west of Steinbach and 40.4 km south of Winnipeg. 

In 2012 the Crystal Springs Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister of the colony was Jacob Kleinsasser and the manager of the colony was David Kleinsasser.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Ste. Agathe, Manitoba (coordinates: 49.5224, -97.1105 [49° 31′ 20″ N, 97° 06′ 37″ W].

Mailing Address: Box 10, Ste. Agathe, Manitoba R0G 1Y0

Phone: 204-272-2109


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Crystal Spring Hutterite Colony (Ste. Agathe, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 23 Jun 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crystal_Spring_Hutterite_Colony_(Ste._Agathe,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=148060.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Crystal Spring Hutterite Colony (Ste. Agathe, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 June 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Crystal_Spring_Hutterite_Colony_(Ste._Agathe,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=148060.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.