From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:41, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Bluffton (Indiana) Mennonite Civilian Public Service Camp No. 13 was opened east of Bluffton in June 1941. The work was under the direction of the United States Forest Service. In April 1942 the camp was moved to Medaryville, Indiana, where there was the possibility of a larger work project.

Bibliography

Gingerich, Melvin. Service for Peace: a history of Mennonite Civilian Public Service. Akron, PA: Mennonite Central Committee, 1949.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Civilian Public Service Camp (Bluffton, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 29 Aug 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Camp_(Bluffton,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86823.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Civilian Public Service Camp (Bluffton, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Camp_(Bluffton,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86823.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 366. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.