From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Bluffton (Indiana) Mennonite Civilian Public Service Camp No. 13 was opened east of Bluffton in June 1941. The work was under the direction of the United States Forest Service. In April 1942 the camp was moved to Medaryville, Indiana, where there was the possibility of a larger work project.

[edit] Bibliography

Gingerich, Melvin. Service for Peace: a history of Mennonite Civilian Public Service. Akron, PA: Mennonite Central Committee, 1949.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Civilian Public Service Camp (Bluffton, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 17 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Camp_(Bluffton,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86823.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Civilian Public Service Camp (Bluffton, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Civilian_Public_Service_Camp_(Bluffton,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=86823.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 366. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.