From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:48, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Churchtown Old Order Mennonite meetinghouse is located at the east end of Churchtown, Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. The building was constructed in 1910. The congregation belongs to the Groffdale Conference, under Bishops Joseph O. Wenger and A. Z. Sensenig. Preachers serving the congregation in the 1950s were Samuel S. Horning and Isaac W. Zimmerman. The Old Order group under Bishop Joseph O. Weaver, belonging to the Weaverland Conference, also worshiped here.


Maps

Map:Churchtown Old Order Mennonite Meetinghouse (Churchtown, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Eli M Shirk
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Shirk, Eli M. "Churchtown Old Order Mennonite Meetinghouse (Churchtown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 30 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Churchtown_Old_Order_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Churchtown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=55709.

APA style

Shirk, Eli M. (1953). Churchtown Old Order Mennonite Meetinghouse (Churchtown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Churchtown_Old_Order_Mennonite_Meetinghouse_(Churchtown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=55709.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 603; vol. 4, p. 1143. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.