From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:40, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The Cedar Point Church of God in Christ, Mennonite Church, now extinct, was organized in 1887, several miles south of Cedar Point, Chase County, Kansas, with John A. Holdeman as pastor, with a membership of 14. Meetings were held in schoolhouses. The congregation was dissolved in 1913.


Author(s) F. H Wenger
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wenger, F. H. "Cedar Point Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Cedar Point, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 30 Jul 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Point_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite_(Cedar_Point,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=86599.

APA style

Wenger, F. H. (1953). Cedar Point Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Cedar Point, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 July 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Point_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite_(Cedar_Point,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=86599.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 538. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.