Cedar Point Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Cedar Point, Kansas, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cedar Point Church of God in Christ, Mennonite Church, now extinct, was organized in 1887, several miles south of Cedar Point, Chase County, Kansas, with John A. Holdeman as pastor, with a membership of 14. Meetings were held in schoolhouses. The congregation was dissolved in 1913.


Author(s) F. H Wenger
Date Published 1953


Cite This Article

MLA style

Wenger, F. H. "Cedar Point Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Cedar Point, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 18 Oct 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Point_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite_(Cedar_Point,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=86599.

APA style

Wenger, F. H. (1953). Cedar Point Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Cedar Point, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 October 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Point_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite_(Cedar_Point,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=86599.




Hpbuttns.gif

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 538. All rights reserved.


©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.