From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Cedal Hill Community Church began as the Cedar Hill Mission Sunday School (Mennonite Church), which opened in 1936 in a schoolhouse in West Donegal Township two miles (three km) north of the Good Church in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, under the Lancaster Mennonite Conference. Attendance in the mid-1950s was 40 with the summer Bible school attendance averaging 108.

This group became its own congregation in 1970 and moved to a new building in 1976. In 2009 the membership was 35.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 5636 Bossler Road, Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania

Phone: 717-367-4250

Denominational Affiliations:

Mennonite Church USA

[edit] Maps

Map:Cedar Hill Community Church (Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) Ira D Landis
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Landis, Ira D. "Cedar Hill Community Church (Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Apr 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Hill_Community_Church_(Elizabethtown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86596.

APA style

Landis, Ira D. (1953). Cedar Hill Community Church (Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 April 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cedar_Hill_Community_Church_(Elizabethtown,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86596.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 538. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.