From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Cave was the name of a schoolhouse two miles (three km) southwest of Whitmer, West Virginia, where a Mennonite Church congregation of ten Mennonites was worshiping in  1911.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 26 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cave_Schoolhouse_(Whitmer,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86590.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 26 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cave_Schoolhouse_(Whitmer,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86590.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 537. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.