From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Cave was the name of a schoolhouse two miles (three km) southwest of Whitmer, West Virginia, where a Mennonite Church congregation of ten Mennonites was worshiping in  1911.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 29 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cave_Schoolhouse_(Whitmer,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86590.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Cave Schoolhouse (Whitmer, West Virginia, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Cave_Schoolhouse_(Whitmer,_West_Virginia,_USA)&oldid=86590.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 537. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.