Revision as of 19:07, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

Jump to: navigation, search

Camp Friedenswald, a church camp located on Shavehead Lake 7 miles (11 km.) north of Union, Michigan, owned and operated by the Central District Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church) through a committee appointed by the conference, was established in 1950; its first operating season was in 1951.

Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Camp Friedenswald (Shavehead Lake, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Oct 2016.,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=79506.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Camp Friedenswald (Shavehead Lake, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2016, from,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=79506.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1070. All rights reserved.

©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.