From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Camp Friedenswald, a church camp located on Shavehead Lake 7 miles (11 km.) north of Union, Michigan, owned and operated by the Central District Conference (General Conference Mennonite Church) through a committee appointed by the conference, was established in 1950; its first operating season was in 1951.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Camp Friedenswald (Shavehead Lake, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 22 Sep 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camp_Friedenswald_(Shavehead_Lake,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113750.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Camp Friedenswald (Shavehead Lake, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Camp_Friedenswald_(Shavehead_Lake,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113750.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1070. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.