From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (formerly Calvary Mennonite Brethren in Christ) in Shamokin, Pennsylvania, was organized in 1915 with H. A. Kauffman as pastor. The 1950 meetinghouse was built in 1938. The congregation was a member of the Mennonite Brethren in Christ Conference of Pennsylvania and in 1950 had 164 members, with F. M. Hottel serving as pastor. In 2010 the pastor was Ferd Madeira.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 35 South Second Street, Shamokin, Pennsylvania

Phone: 570-648-1466

Denominational Affiliation: Bible Fellowship Church

[edit] Maps

Map:Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (Shamokin, Pennsylvania)


Author(s) F. M Hottel
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Hottel, F. M. "Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (Shamokin, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 30 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Bible_Fellowship_Church_(Shamokin,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86470.

APA style

Hottel, F. M. (1953). Calvary Bible Fellowship Church (Shamokin, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 30 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Calvary_Bible_Fellowship_Church_(Shamokin,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=86470.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 494. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.