Revision as of 06:27, 20 February 2014 by RichardThiessen (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Bronson, a town in southern Michigan, was the location of the now extinct Pleasant Hill Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) of the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference. The United Missionary Church had a congregation known as Pleasant Hill five miles (eight km) southwest of the town.


Map:Bronson (Michigan)

Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953

Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Bronson (Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 25 Nov 2015.,_USA)&oldid=113741.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Bronson (Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 November 2015, from,_USA)&oldid=113741.

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 438. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.

©1996-2015 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.