From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Bronson, a town in southern Michigan, was the location of the now extinct Pleasant Hill Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church) of the Indiana-Michigan Mennonite Conference. The United Missionary Church had a congregation known as Pleasant Hill five miles (eight km) southwest of the town.

[edit] Maps

Map:Bronson (Michigan)


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "Bronson (Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 23 Aug 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bronson_(Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113741.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1953). Bronson (Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 August 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bronson_(Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113741.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Waterloo, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 438. All rights reserved. For information on ordering the encyclopedia visit the Herald Press website.


©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.