From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:07, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (Talk | contribs)

(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Brightstone Hutterite Colony was founded in 1959 as a division from the Maxwell Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Brightstone Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Thomas Waldner and the manager was Tim Waldner.

Additional Information

Location: Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba (coordinates: 50.3064, -96.2693 [50˚ 18′ 23″ N, 96˚ 16′ 9″ W])

Address: R.R.#1, La du Bonnet, Manitoba R0E 1A0

Telephone: 204-345-2596

Maps

Map:Brightstone Hutterite Colony, La du Bonnet, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Brightstone Hutterite Colony (La du Bonnet, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 27 Nov 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brightstone_Hutterite_Colony_(La_du_Bonnet,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=79459.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Brightstone Hutterite Colony (La du Bonnet, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 November 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brightstone_Hutterite_Colony_(La_du_Bonnet,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=79459.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.