From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Brightstone Hutterite Colony was founded in 1959 as a division from the Maxwell Hutterite Colony. In 2012 Brightstone Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 1 colony. The minister was Thomas Waldner and the manager was Tim Waldner.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Lac du Bonnet, Manitoba (coordinates: 50.3064, -96.2693 [50˚ 18′ 23″ N, 96˚ 16′ 9″ W])

Address: R.R.#1, La du Bonnet, Manitoba R0E 1A0

Telephone: 204-345-2596

[edit] Maps

Map:Brightstone Hutterite Colony, La du Bonnet, Manitoba


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published February 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Brightstone Hutterite Colony (La du Bonnet, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. February 2013. Web. 27 Dec 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brightstone_Hutterite_Colony_(La_du_Bonnet,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=79459.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (February 2013). Brightstone Hutterite Colony (La du Bonnet, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 December 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Brightstone_Hutterite_Colony_(La_du_Bonnet,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=79459.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.