From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

The Bremen Missionary Church (formerly United Missionary), Bremen, Indiana, was organized 1 March 1934. In 1952 the congregation had 51 members, with R. McBrier serving as pastor. In 2009 the pastor was Gary D. Hinkle.

[edit] Additional Information

Address: 2958 Elm Road, Bremen, Indiana

Phone: 574-546-4336

Website:

Denominational Affiliation: Missionary Church USA

[edit] Maps

Map:Bremen Missionary Church (Bremen, Indiana)


Author(s) George Brenneman
Date Published 1953


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Brenneman, George. "Bremen Missionary Church (Bremen, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1953. Web. 29 Sep 2016. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bremen_Missionary_Church_(Bremen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=75991.

APA style

Brenneman, George. (1953). Bremen Missionary Church (Bremen, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 29 September 2016, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Bremen_Missionary_Church_(Bremen,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=75991.




Hpbuttns.gif
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, and Kitchener, Ontario, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 1, p. 415. All rights reserved.


©1996-2016 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.