From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Blumengard Hutterite Colony in Faulkton, South Dakota, was founded in 1952 as a division from Blumengart Hutterite Colony in Plum Coulee, Manitoba. 

Evergreen Hutterite Colony (Faulkton, South Dakota) and Maple River Hutterite Colony (Fullerton, North Dakota) are daughter colonies of Blumengard Hutterite Colony.

In 2012 the Blumengard Hutterite Colony was a Schmiedeleut Group 2 colony. The minister was Zack Kleinsasser and the manager was Paul Hofer.

[edit] Additional Information

Location: Faulkton, South Dakota (coordinates: 45.243889, -99.17 [45° 14' 38" N, 99° 10' 12" W])

Address: 35075 - 148th St., Faulkton, SD 57438-9302

Telephone: 605-324-3337

[edit] Maps

Map:Blumengard Hutterite Colony, Faulkton, South Dakota


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published March 2013


[edit] Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Blumengard Hutterite Colony (Faulkton, South Dakota, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. March 2013. Web. 25 Oct 2014. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blumengard_Hutterite_Colony_(Faulkton,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=94099.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (March 2013). Blumengard Hutterite Colony (Faulkton, South Dakota, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 October 2014, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Blumengard_Hutterite_Colony_(Faulkton,_South_Dakota,_USA)&oldid=94099.




©1996-2014 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.