Big Rose Hutterite Colony (Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Big Rose Hutterite Colony in Biggar, Saskatchewan, was founded in 1984 as a division from the West Bench Hutterite Colony. In 2017 Big Rose Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was David Walter and the manager was Paul Walter.

Additional Information

Location: Biggar, Saskatchewan (coordinates: 51.940278, -108.049722 [51° 56' 25" N, 108° 02' 59" W])

Address: Box 1660, Biggar, SK S0K 0M0

Phone: 306-948-2925

Maps

Map:Big Rose Hutterite Colony, Biggar, Saskatchewan

Brantwood Hutterite Colony Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
Fred Walter David Walter 2012
Paul Walter David Walter 2017


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published May 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Big Rose Hutterite Colony (Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. May 2013. Web. 19 Aug 2017. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Big_Rose_Hutterite_Colony_(Biggar,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=154058.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (May 2013). Big Rose Hutterite Colony (Biggar, Saskatchewan, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 19 August 2017, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Big_Rose_Hutterite_Colony_(Biggar,_Saskatchewan,_Canada)&oldid=154058.




©1996-2017 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.