West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

West Sterling Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Sterling, Illinois, was established in 1928. It had 57 members in 1957, with Vernon Schertz as pastor, and was a mission congregation sponsored by the Science Ridge Mennonite Church.


Author(s) Melvin Gingerich
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Gingerich, Melvin. "West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 27 Nov 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Sterling_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=78778.

APA style

Gingerich, Melvin. (1959). West Sterling Mennonite Church (Sterling, Illinois, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 27 November 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=West_Sterling_Mennonite_Church_(Sterling,_Illinois,_USA)&oldid=78778.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 929. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.