Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Trinity Christian Society, the nonsectarian church established in 1854 by the Hunsicker group at Freeland, now Collegeville, Pennsylvania. In 1888 it was received into the Reformed denomination.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 6 Jul 2022. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Society_(Collegeville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=114013.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Trinity Christian Society (Collegeville, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 6 July 2022, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Trinity_Christian_Society_(Collegeville,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=114013.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 749. All rights reserved.


©1996-2022 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.