Difference between revisions of "Three Hills Hutterite Colony (Three Hills, Alberta, Canada)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[checked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130823)
m (Text replace - "<strong>Telephone</strong>" to "'''Phone'''")
Line 5: Line 5:
 
<strong>Address</strong>: Box 1720, Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0
 
<strong>Address</strong>: Box 1720, Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0
  
<strong>Telephone</strong>: 403-443-7563
+
'''Phone''': 403-443-7563
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=June 2013|a1_last=Friesen|a1_first=Bert|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=|date=June 2013|a1_last=Friesen|a1_first=Bert|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Revision as of 06:23, 6 October 2016

Three Hills Hutterite Colony near Three Hills, Alberta, was founded in 2006 as a division from the Wilson Siding Hutterite Colony. In 2012 the Three Hills Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was John M. Wurz and the manager was Sam Wurz.

Additional Information

Location: Three Hills, Alberta (coordinates: 51.624722, -113.273333 [51° 37' 29" N, 113° 16' 24" W])

Address: Box 1720, Three Hills, AB T0M 2A0

Phone: 403-443-7563


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published June 2013


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Three Hills Hutterite Colony (Three Hills, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. June 2013. Web. 20 Aug 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Three_Hills_Hutterite_Colony_(Three_Hills,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=137305.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (June 2013). Three Hills Hutterite Colony (Three Hills, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 August 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Three_Hills_Hutterite_Colony_(Three_Hills,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=137305.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.