Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 05:55, 12 April 2014 by RichardThiessen (talk | contribs) (Text replace - "<em>, </em>" to ", ")
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Mennonitengemeinde Stuttgart), a member of the Verband, was organized in 1933 as an independent congregation; formerly it was a part of the Heilbronn congregation. In the 1950s it met on the first Sunday of each month for worship, and on the third Sunday of each month for a youth Bible class, in rented quarters in Bad Cannstatt at Kreuznacherstrasse 43. The membership in 1958 was 111, with the following ministers: elders, Hermann Funck of Schorndorf and Horst Quiring of Korntal, with Ernst Quapp and Otto Hörr, both of Mühlhausen, as ministers.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 10 Dec 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stuttgart_Mennonite_Church_(Stuttgart,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=119373.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Stuttgart Mennonite Church (Stuttgart, Baden-Württemberg, Germany). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 10 December 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Stuttgart_Mennonite_Church_(Stuttgart,_Baden-W%C3%BCrttemberg,_Germany)&oldid=119373.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 650. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.