Scott Mennonite Church (Scott City, Kansas, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 18:59, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Scott Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, located 12 miles north and 7 miles west of Scott City, Scott County, Kansas, began in 1943, and was organized in 1945, at which time a house of worship was built. In 1957 it had 93 members, with Ervin Nightengale and Albert Dirks as the ministers in charge.


Author(s) Albert Dirks
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Dirks, Albert. "Scott Mennonite Church (Scott City, Kansas, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 17 Jun 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Scott_Mennonite_Church_(Scott_City,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=77690.

APA style

Dirks, Albert. (1959). Scott Mennonite Church (Scott City, Kansas, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 June 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Scott_Mennonite_Church_(Scott_City,_Kansas,_USA)&oldid=77690.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 489. All rights reserved.


©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.