Pilgrim Mennonite Press
Pilgrim Mennonite Press was organized late in 1958 to be a publishing agency for a group of conservative-minded individuals who had held several interest-meetings at the Pilgrim Mennonite Church (Mennonite Church), Amelia, Virginia. On 18 January 1959, before any actual publication was undertaken, it merged with the Herald of Truth to form a board of twelve members known as Herald of Truth Publications, Inc., with its principal place of business at Hartville, Ohio. Paul M. Landis of Norfolk, Virginia, was chairman at the time, as he was of the Pilgrim Press.
|Author(s)||Harold S Bender|
|Samuel J. Steiner|
|Date Published||November 2018|
Cite This Article
Bender, Harold S and Samuel J. Steiner. "Pilgrim Mennonite Press." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. November 2018. Web. 28 Jul 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pilgrim_Mennonite_Press&oldid=165842.
Bender, Harold S and Samuel J. Steiner. (November 2018). Pilgrim Mennonite Press. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 July 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Pilgrim_Mennonite_Press&oldid=165842.
Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, p. 1115. All rights reserved.
©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.