Owa Hutterite Colony (Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Owa Hutterite Colony in Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan, was founded in 1972 with assistance from the Wilson Siding Colony. In 2012 the Owa Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony. The minister was Fumio Kikuta.

Additional Information

Location

Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan (coordinates: 36.902778 140.136389 [36°54'10"N 140°08'11"E])

Address

1807 Owa Kurobane-Machi, Naus-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan 324-0236

Maps

Map:Owa Hutterite Colony, Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan

Bibliography

Lehr, John C. "Owa: A Dariusleut Hutterite Colony in Japan." Prairie Perspectives: Geographical Essays 13 (2010): 30-38.


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published October 2018


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "Owa Hutterite Colony (Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. October 2018. Web. 17 Nov 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Owa_Hutterite_Colony_(Nasu-gun,_Tochigi-ken,_Japan)&oldid=162197.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (October 2018). Owa Hutterite Colony (Nasu-gun, Tochigi-ken, Japan). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 17 November 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Owa_Hutterite_Colony_(Nasu-gun,_Tochigi-ken,_Japan)&oldid=162197.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.