O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 12:35, 4 January 2018 by SamSteiner (talk | contribs)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

O. B. Hutterite Colony in Marwayne, Alberta, was founded in 1957 as a division from the Thompson Hutterite Colony.

A daughter colony of the O. B. Hutterite Colony is the Spring Ridge Hutterite Colony (Wainwright, Alberta, Canada).

In 2017 the O. B. Hutterite Colony was a Dariusleut colony.

Additional Information

Location

Marwayne, Alberta (coordinates: 53.672778, -110.226667 [53° 40' 22" N, 110° 13' 36" W])

Address

Box 40, Marwayne, AB T0B 2X0

Phone

780-847-2333

Managers and Ministers

Manager Minister Years
Jacob Tschetter Jacob Tschetter Jr. 2006
Mike E. Tschetter David K. Hofer 2010
Mike E. Tschetter David K. Hofer 2017


Author(s) Bert Friesen
Date Published January 2018


Cite This Article

MLA style

Friesen, Bert. "O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. January 2018. Web. 25 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._B._Hutterite_Colony_(Marwayne,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=156261.

APA style

Friesen, Bert. (January 2018). O. B. Hutterite Colony (Marwayne, Alberta, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=O._B._Hutterite_Colony_(Marwayne,_Alberta,_Canada)&oldid=156261.




©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.