Nikolaidorf (Barnaul, Siberia, Russia)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Nikolaidorf was founded by Mennonite immigrants in Barnaul, province of Tomsk (Siberia), in 1909. The village belonged to the Orloff Mennonite Church and had a school which gave instruction in both Russian and German.

Bibliography

Hege, Christian and Christian Neff. Mennonitisches Lexikon, 4 vols. Frankfurt & Weierhof: Hege; Karlsruhe: Schneider, 1913-1967: v. III, 254


Author(s) Christian Hege
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Hege, Christian. "Nikolaidorf (Barnaul, Siberia, Russia)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Sep 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nikolaidorf_(Barnaul,_Siberia,_Russia)&oldid=144493.

APA style

Hege, Christian. (1957). Nikolaidorf (Barnaul, Siberia, Russia). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 September 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nikolaidorf_(Barnaul,_Siberia,_Russia)&oldid=144493.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 880. All rights reserved.


©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.