New Stark Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:09, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)

Jump to: navigation, search

The New Stark Mennonite Church is the more commonly used name for Menno Chapel, erected west of New Stark, Ohio, in 1878, and abandoned in the first half of the 20th century.

See Chapel Mennonite Church



Author(s) John S Umble
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Umble, John S. "New Stark Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Stark_Mennonite_Church_(New_Stark,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=59459.

APA style

Umble, John S. (1957). New Stark Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Stark_Mennonite_Church_(New_Stark,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=59459.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 863. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.