Difference between revisions of "New Stark Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
Line 2: Line 2:
  
 
See [[Menno Chapel Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA)|Chapel Mennonite Church]]
 
See [[Menno Chapel Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA)|Chapel Mennonite Church]]
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 863|date=1957|a1_last=Umble|a1_first=John S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 863|date=1957|a1_last=Umble|a1_first=John S|a2_last= |a2_first= }}

Revision as of 18:52, 20 August 2013

The New Stark Mennonite Church is the more commonly used name for Menno Chapel, erected west of New Stark, Ohio, in 1878, and abandoned in the first half of the 20th century.

See Chapel Mennonite Church


Author(s) John S Umble
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Umble, John S. "New Stark Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 23 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Stark_Mennonite_Church_(New_Stark,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76263.

APA style

Umble, John S. (1957). New Stark Mennonite Church (New Stark, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=New_Stark_Mennonite_Church_(New_Stark,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=76263.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 863. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.