Nappanee Missionary Church (Nappanee, Indiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:08, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

The Nappanee Missionary Church, 70417 S.R. 19 North, Nappanee, Indiana, was organized 3 April 1897 under the leadership of Daniel Brenneman. In 1957 the congregation had 74 members, with L. L. Rassi serving as pastor.  


Additional Information

Nappanee Missionary Church website



Author(s) Robert McBrier
Date Published 1957

Cite This Article

MLA style

McBrier, Robert. "Nappanee Missionary Church (Nappanee, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 18 May 2022. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nappanee_Missionary_Church_(Nappanee,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=59294.

APA style

McBrier, Robert. (1957). Nappanee Missionary Church (Nappanee, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 18 May 2022, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Nappanee_Missionary_Church_(Nappanee,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=59294.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 812. All rights reserved.


©1996-2022 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.