Mizpah Missionary Church (Mizpah, Michigan, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Mizpah United Missionary Church (now Mizpah Missionary Church), located 5-1/2 miles (9 km) southeast of Cass City, Sanilac County, Michigan, was organized 15 November 1895 with a membership of nine. In 1957 L. W. Sherrard was serving as pastor, with a membership of 47.


Author(s) Jason Kitchin
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kitchin, Jason. "Mizpah Missionary Church (Mizpah, Michigan, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 23 Jul 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mizpah_Missionary_Church_(Mizpah,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113771.

APA style

Kitchin, Jason. (1957). Mizpah Missionary Church (Mizpah, Michigan, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 23 July 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mizpah_Missionary_Church_(Mizpah,_Michigan,_USA)&oldid=113771.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 721. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.