Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc.

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc., was organized in 1928 to secure funds on a loan basis from the constituency of Goshen College to supply long-term loans to the college to finance the erection or remodeling of college buildings. It financed Coffman Hall, the remodeling of Kulp Hall, and the erection of three college cabins. It also financed a building for Hesston College. Officers throughout were Edwin Yoder (Topeka, Indiana) chairman, and C. L. Graber (Goshen) secretary-treasurer. In 1950 it transferred its assets to Mennonite Educational Buildings, Inc. and was dissolved.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1957

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc.." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 21 Oct 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Educational_Finance,_Inc.&oldid=89719.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1957). Mennonite Educational Finance, Inc.. Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 October 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Mennonite_Educational_Finance,_Inc.&oldid=89719.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 621. All rights reserved.


©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.