Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:42, 16 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130816)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The printable version is no longer supported and may have rendering errors. Please update your browser bookmarks and please use the default browser print function instead.

Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church was organized in 1955. In 1959 the membership was 102, with Jerry S. Miller as pastor-bishop.  A remodeled building located in the village of Marlboro was made the meetinghouse in 1955.



Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 28 Feb 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Marlboro_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Marlboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=66608.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 28 February 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Marlboro_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Marlboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=66608.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 1104-1105. All rights reserved.


©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.