Difference between revisions of "Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search
[unchecked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130816)
 
(CSV import - 20130820)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Marlboro [[Conservative Mennonite Conference|Conservative Mennonite]] Church was organized in 1955. In 1959 the membership was 102, with Jerry S. Miller as pastor-bishop.  A remodeled building located in the village of Marlboro was made the meetinghouse in 1955.
 
Marlboro [[Conservative Mennonite Conference|Conservative Mennonite]] Church was organized in 1955. In 1959 the membership was 102, with Jerry S. Miller as pastor-bishop.  A remodeled building located in the village of Marlboro was made the meetinghouse in 1955.
 
 
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, pp. 1104-1105|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 4, pp. 1104-1105|date=1959|a1_last=Bender|a1_first=Harold S|a2_last=|a2_first=}}

Latest revision as of 19:24, 20 August 2013

Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church was organized in 1955. In 1959 the membership was 102, with Jerry S. Miller as pastor-bishop.  A remodeled building located in the village of Marlboro was made the meetinghouse in 1955.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959

Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 25 Feb 2021. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Marlboro_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Marlboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83422.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 25 February 2021, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Marlboro_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Marlboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83422.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 1104-1105. All rights reserved.


©1996-2021 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.