Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church was organized in 1955. In 1959 the membership was 102, with Jerry S. Miller as pastor-bishop.  A remodeled building located in the village of Marlboro was made the meetinghouse in 1955.


Author(s) Harold S Bender
Date Published 1959


Cite This Article

MLA style

Bender, Harold S. "Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1959. Web. 24 Oct 2020. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Marlboro_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Marlboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83422.

APA style

Bender, Harold S. (1959). Marlboro Conservative Mennonite Church (Marlboro, Ohio, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 October 2020, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Marlboro_Conservative_Mennonite_Church_(Marlboro,_Ohio,_USA)&oldid=83422.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 4, pp. 1104-1105. All rights reserved.


©1996-2020 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.