Difference between revisions of "Longenecker’s Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)"

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search
[checked revision][checked revision]
(CSV import - 20130820)
m (Added categories.)
 
Line 1: Line 1:
 
Longenecker's Reformed Mennonite Church is located in [[Lancaster County (Pennsylvania, USA)|Lancaster County]], [[Pennsylvania (USA)|Pennsylvania]]. This was the original meeting place when the [[Reformed Mennonite Church|Reformed Mennonite Church]] was established in 1812.
 
Longenecker's Reformed Mennonite Church is located in [[Lancaster County (Pennsylvania, USA)|Lancaster County]], [[Pennsylvania (USA)|Pennsylvania]]. This was the original meeting place when the [[Reformed Mennonite Church|Reformed Mennonite Church]] was established in 1812.
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 389|date=1957|a1_last=Kreider|a1_first=Jacob L|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 
{{GAMEO_footer|hp=Vol. 3, p. 389|date=1957|a1_last=Kreider|a1_first=Jacob L|a2_last=|a2_first=}}
 +
[[Category:Churches]]
 +
[[Category:Reformed Mennonite Church Congregations]]

Latest revision as of 08:33, 19 February 2014

Longenecker's Reformed Mennonite Church is located in Lancaster County, Pennsylvania. This was the original meeting place when the Reformed Mennonite Church was established in 1812.


Author(s) Jacob L Kreider
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Kreider, Jacob L. "Longenecker’s Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 22 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Longenecker%E2%80%99s_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113128.

APA style

Kreider, Jacob L. (1957). Longenecker’s Reformed Mennonite Church (Lancaster County, Pennsylvania, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 22 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Longenecker%E2%80%99s_Reformed_Mennonite_Church_(Lancaster_County,_Pennsylvania,_USA)&oldid=113128.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 389. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.