Livingston Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Livingston, California, USA)

From GAMEO
Jump to: navigation, search

Livingston Church of God in Christ Mennonite Church, located at Livingston, Merced County, California, was organized in 1943 after the Winton church became too crowded. A meetinghouse was built with a seating capacity of 200. In 1953 the church had a membership of 110 with ministers Jesse Koehn, John A. Koehn, and S. A. Nichols.


Author(s) J. A Koehn
Date Published 1957


Cite This Article

MLA style

Koehn, J. A. "Livingston Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Livingston, California, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1957. Web. 20 Sep 2018. http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Livingston_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite_(Livingston,_California,_USA)&oldid=95822.

APA style

Koehn, J. A. (1957). Livingston Church of God in Christ, Mennonite (Livingston, California, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 20 September 2018, from http://gameo.org/index.php?title=Livingston_Church_of_God_in_Christ,_Mennonite_(Livingston,_California,_USA)&oldid=95822.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 3, p. 378. All rights reserved.


©1996-2018 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.