Highland Bethel Church (Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA)

From GAMEO
Revision as of 19:18, 20 August 2013 by GameoAdmin (talk | contribs) (CSV import - 20130820)
(diff) ← Older revision | Latest revision (diff) | Newer revision → (diff)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Highland Bethel Church (formerly Highland Bethel Mennonite Church), Fort Wayne, Indiana, is a member of the Fellowship of Evangelical Churches (formerly Evangelical Mennonite Conference). In 1937 a Sunday school was started in a new addition of the city and several months later an auditorium was erected. The first regular service was held in it on 19 December 1937. The church was organized on 19 November 1944 with 21 charter members. By 1948 the membership had increased to 35. Pastors who served the congregation in its first years are Milo Rediger, Paul Rupp, and M. L. Klopfenstein.

Additional Information

Address: 3800 North Clinton Avenue, Fort Wayne, Indiana

Phone: 260-483-1315

Website: Highland Bethel Church

Denominational Affiliation: Fellowship of Evangelical Churches


Author(s) M. L Klopfenstein
Date Published 1956

Cite This Article

MLA style

Klopfenstein, M. L. "Highland Bethel Church (Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. 1956. Web. 24 Jan 2022. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Highland_Bethel_Church_(Fort_Wayne,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=82033.

APA style

Klopfenstein, M. L. (1956). Highland Bethel Church (Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 24 January 2022, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Highland_Bethel_Church_(Fort_Wayne,_Indiana,_USA)&oldid=82033.




Hpbuttns.png

Adapted by permission of Herald Press, Harrisonburg, Virginia, from Mennonite Encyclopedia, Vol. 2, p. 740. All rights reserved.


©1996-2022 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.