Halbstadt Mennonite Brethren Church (Halbstadt, Manitoba, Canada)

From GAMEO
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Halbstadt, MB. The congregation has dissolved. It was affiliated with the Mennonite Brethren Church of Manitoba. The language of worship was German.

The congregation began services in 1933. The congregation originated through immigration from the Soviet Union.

Bibliography

Looking Back in Faith: Manitoba Mennonite Brethren, 1888-1988, 19.


Author(s) Marlene Epp
Date Published December 1989


Cite This Article

MLA style

Epp, Marlene. "Halbstadt Mennonite Brethren Church (Halbstadt, Manitoba, Canada)." Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. December 1989. Web. 21 Aug 2019. https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Halbstadt_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Halbstadt,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=87959.

APA style

Epp, Marlene. (December 1989). Halbstadt Mennonite Brethren Church (Halbstadt, Manitoba, Canada). Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. Retrieved 21 August 2019, from https://gameo.org/index.php?title=Halbstadt_Mennonite_Brethren_Church_(Halbstadt,_Manitoba,_Canada)&oldid=87959.




©1996-2019 by the Global Anabaptist Mennonite Encyclopedia Online. All rights reserved.